Paytm free 30 cashback on everyone old and new user, 3 pe 30 rupess cashback for all user,
to participate this offer read carefullly,
GET 30 CASHBACK UPDATED 23/06/2018
- As per RBI mandate, please provide any of your government document details to continue using Paytm Wallet. Click here
- Offer is applicable across India at Grocery Stores, Retail Stores, Restaurants, Petrol Pumps, Dairy outlets, Pharmacies, Parking, Auto/taxi Rides, Hospitals, Automobile Services, Beauty & Fitness etc. on payments done using mobile number/QR Code at selected merchants registered with Paytm
- Customer is eligible for cashback on making his/her first 3 successful payments using mobile number/QR Code during the offer period.
- Minimum amount of each payment is Rs.20
- Total Cashback amount per customer is flat Rs.30
- Customer can avail this offer only once during the offer period
- Cashback will be credited within 48 hours of completing all 3 successful payments
- Offer not valid on 3 payments made at the same merchant.
- Offer is applicable for selected customers only
- Participation in this campaign opens from 1st June’18 at 00.01 hours and concludes on 30th June’18 at 23:59 hours.
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The participation in the Offer is open only for the Offer Period for the Indian citizens of 18 years and above of age. Employees of Paytm (including their family members & relatives) and of their affiliate or associate companies, shall not be eligible for any of the Prize under this Offer. In case it comes to the knowledge of Paytm that any Winner is an employee of Paytm Ecommerce or their family member or relative, Paytm reserves the right to forfeit the Prize. Further, to participate in Offer the Participant needs to have registered account on Paytm Platform.
- The Participants who are residents (permanent/temporary) of any state/union territory within the territory of India shall not be entitled to participate in this Offer, wherever such Offer is prohibited by applicable law.
- By participating in the Offer, Participants consent to the some information available on Paytm platform such as name, score etc. to be communicated to its vendor as required for publication in any media, for the purpose of Winner’s announcement. Paytm may, at its discretion, choose not to disclose the identity of the selected Winner(s) to other Participants unless expressly mentioned herein. The Participants also consent to the information being stored in the servers of Paytm or its service providers
- Participants acknowledge and agree that all copyright and trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the SMS content, WAP, Mobile application, Website and all material or content related to the Offer shall remain, at all times, owned by Paytm and/or their respective owners. All material and content contained is made available for Participant’s personal and non-commercial use only. Any other use of the material/ content on the platform and/ or any information disseminated by SMS or any other means of communication is strictly prohibited.
- Subject to any applicable laws; (a) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly DISCLAIMED including, but not limited to, meeting of the Participant’s requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, the results or reliability of the Offer, delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Offer, any type of delay by the Participant/Winner, or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any goods, services, benefits or Prize/gratification/awards acquired or obtained through the Offer or any transactions effected through the Offer; (b) The Participant expressly agree that his/her participation in the Offer is at his/her sole risk and is governed by the T&C herein; and (c) No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the platforms including but not limited to websites/ SMS, shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind.
- The Prize(s) under this Offer are neither assignable nor transferable under any circumstance, unless specifically provided hereunder. All the Prizes shall be subject to such other T&C as may be applicable to specific Prize and shall have to be duly complied with by the Winner(s).
- The Prize(s) to the Winner(s) shall be given subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations, processes and formalities in connection with the Prize(s) and on production of all such documents/papers as may be required by Paytm before accepting the delivery of the Prize. Any failure on the part of the Winner(s) to comply with directions issued by Paytm for claim of Prize shall entitle Paytm to forfeit the Prize(s) or roll the Prize over to the next eligible Winner(s), at their sole discretion.
- Any Participant providing any incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information from Paytm with intent to participate and/or be chosen as the Winner(s) of the Offer will automatically be disqualified from participating in it and being chosen as the Winner(s) of the different categories of Prize. Such act of providing incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information, including without limitation incorrect declaration of information relating to name, age, identity, address, mobile connection of Operator number, domicile etc., by the Participant or dispute with the Paytm Platform, shall entitle Paytm to disqualify him/her without any further intimation. Paytm reserves its right to take appropriate legal action against any Participant involved in illegal/unauthorized activity.
- The Participants shall indemnify and keep indemnified Paytm and their officers, directors, employees, customers, and affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney’s fees and court costs) which Paytm may incur, pay or become responsible as sponsor/organizer/facilitator as a result of (i) breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations by the Participants under the T&C hereunder; (ii) any failure by the Participants to comply with applicable law and (iii) any third party claim in respect of misuse of any sinformation of a third party by the Participant. Paytm shall have the right to defend themselves, pursuant to this clause, at the cost of the Participants. Paytm or their respective affiliates shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by the Winner(s) or any third party, in connection with the Offer. It is expressly provided that transaction shall be between Participant & Paytm only.
- All incidental costs, taxes or levies related to the Prize(s), if any, shall be exclusively borne by the Winner(s), including but not limited to logistics, TDS, gift tax (if any), Insurance and any other taxes applicable by the Central, State or Municipal government. The Participant/s who have won the Prize have to make their own arrangements for travel, accommodation to claim the Prize (if applicable); Paytm shall not be responsible for the same or any cost of travel and accommodation incurred by any of them.
- The Participants and Winner(s) hereby irrevocably authorize Paytm to use the data/information gathered during and/or after the Offer in respect of the Participant (including but not limited to name and photograph) in any of its communications including marketing promotions and advertisements. By participating in the Offer, Participant(s) confirms to waive the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call Registry and agrees to receive updates and promotional messages / SMS / Email / Call for current and future Offers from Paytm.
- This Offer is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God, change of laws or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Paytm (“Force Majeure Event”). Paytm shall not be liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to this Offer there under as a result of a Force Majeure Event. Paytm shall intimate the suspension of Offer caused as a result of such Force Majeure Event to the Participants within reasonable time.
- Paytm reserves all the rights to offer any amount/coupon/voucher/any other Prize equivalent to the cost of the Prize
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/ directions issued by any applicable competent authority from time to time.
- This Offer is designed/sourced by Paytm, are as per their best of efforts. In case there is any discrepancy or dispute regarding the Offer, the decision by Paytm shall be final and neither Paytm nor any third party shall have any liability towards any Participant. No queries/complaints whatsoever in this regard will be entertained.
- Paytm reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Offer or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the T&C and Prize at their sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on the Participant.
- Failure by Paytm to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Further, Paytm may assign any of its rights within the Offer to any party without prior intimation to Participants.
- Paytm does not make any commitment, express or implied to respond to any feedback, suggestion and/or queries of the Participants.
- Paytm neither guarantee or warranty the quality of the goods being offered as Prize nor is liable/ responsible for any defect in the goods so obtained/availed, by the Winners under this Offer. Paytm shall also not be liable for any defect in the Prize so offered to the Winner under this Offer. The Winner further understands that the goods provided as Prize will carry manufacturer’s guarantee and in case of any deficiency in the goods, Participant will contact the manufacturer only.
- Prizes as explained in Clause 12 of Part A of this T&C shall be given as Cheque/Demand Draft/Paytm Cash only on sole discretion of Paytm.
- The Winners understand and agree that Paytm its owners and affiliates, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal loss or injury that may be suffered (including loss of life), to a Winner and/or any third party, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of the Prize.
- Apart from the entitlement to the Prize, the Winners or their legal heirs/successors/ representative will have no other rights or claims against Paytm, its owners/organizers/sponsors and affiliates. Notwithstanding anything, in case of any dispute, maximum aggregate liability of Paytm, shall not exceed value of the concerned Prize mentioned under Part-A of this T&C.
- The Winner(s) understand and agree that acceptance of the Prize by them, constitutes grant of permission to the facilitators to click photographs of the Winner and use the Winner’s names, photograph, preferences (likes and dislikes), voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide, only for the purposes of advertising and trade without any additional compensation whatsoever to the Winners. The Participant/Winner hereby provides his/her irrevocable consent for sharing/submission of his/her personal information to Paytm, and subsequent use by Paytm of such information for lawful purposes as per its discretion.
- Post Winner(s) declaration and completion of their announcement and further process as the case may be if Paytm finds that the declared Winner(s) are erroneous then Paytm reserves the right to declare the correct Winner(s) again (as per the T&C) and cancel the Prize of Winner(s) declared earlier and the same decision of Paytm Ecommerce shall not be challenged by any erroneously selected Winners.
- Paytm Ecommerce shall not be responsible for any claims from any Participant/Winner(s) or any third party arising out of any failure(s) which is beyond the reasonable control of the Paytm Ecommerce. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Organizer shall not be responsible for any claims arising out of technical failures before, during or after the completion of the Offer including but not limited to any technical failures in the mobile/device/computer/laptop connectivity, delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Offer, any type of delay , any action that has been initiated, actioned or completed through his/her mobile phones/device/computer/laptop, failure of servers or any type of failures arising out of technical snags or resultant inability of the Participant(s).
- The Participant’s hereby agree and undertake not to hold the Organizer and/or any of their group entities or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses, either direct or indirect or remote that they may/might have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claim to suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and /or on account of this Offer.
- Any dispute arising out of this Offer’s T&C shall first be attempted to be resolved amicably through negotiations. In the event, amicable settlement fails, the dispute shall be referred to Mediation. The venue of Mediation shall be at Delhi only.
- This Offer and T&C are subject to Indian law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Delhi.